Hale Law LLC was founded in 2005 by trial attorney Andrew Hale. Mr. Hale’s firm vision was to provide clients with personalized attention, uncompromising loyalty, and passionate and determined representation.
We treat our clients as family. We stay in touch with our clients long after our trial victories. We create a bond that cannot be broken and our team atmosphere, collaboration and creativity provide a recipe for exceptional results.
At Hale Law, we pride ourselves on being trial attorneys. We have extensive trial experience in state and federal court. We are fierce advocates who seek justice for our clients. Trying cases is what we do and we are good at it. Our results speak for themselves.
We are ready to meet with you to formulate a game plan for victory. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Successfully vacated the conviction and obtained a new trial for Cleve Heidelberg who had been wrongfully incarcerated for 47 years after being arrested for murder in Peoria, Illinois in 1970.
- Successfully defended seven detectives in a three-week jury trial where the plaintiff alleged she had been wrongfully convicted and coerced to confess to murdering her five-year old son and sought $16 million from the jury.
- Successfully defended the City of Chicago in a police shooting where the plaintiffs estate sought $25 million from the jury.
- Successfully defended ten detectives in a three-week jury trial where the plaintiff alleged he had been wrongfully convicted of rape and murder after having his conviction vacated based on DNA testing after serving 26 years in prison. Plaintiff sought $55 million from the jury.
- Obtained summary judgment for five detectives who had been accused of framing a man for rape and murder and having his conviction vacated after serving 24 years in prison.
- Successfully defended the City of Chicago in a jury trial where the plaintiff alleged he had been framed for the rape of a woman in 1952 and sought $16 million from the jury